5.10.2010

it's all ending; we're just getting started

reflecting on the past two semesters/ 10 months or so, i feel nothing but relief at this period having ended. it was fun, and i'm looking forward to new things, and that's all i have to say about it. as of today, the last final was taken, the last paper turned in, and i'm done worrying about things that don't matter anymore. i'm completely in the present, and i hope the people in my life are up for it. i don't want to argue with anyone, i want no confusion and worry outside what any person needs to worry about. i'm going to have a good summer, i'm going to get some parts of my life in order, i'm going to have fun with the people i love and anything else is water under the bridge; it does not matter to me. i'm not going to keep falling into the trap of letting my life happen to me. i've done a good thing this year, and i'm proud of it, and i'm celebrating. join the party. jesaka

No comments: