7.19.2009

Hi, my name is Jesaka, and I have Blog Alzheimer's.

Warrior by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I get the bad blogger award. I always forget. It's possible that deep down I don't think what I have to say is that important. It's more likely, however, that I am just way too forgetful.
Anyway, to make amends, I begin a new ritual for my blog. As music is being pumped into my head about 90% of the time, I will provide you wonderful readers (yes, both of you) with a track or two for each blog. It's what I'm listening to while I write, or just something that properly conveys the vibe of my thoughts at the time. Above you'll notice the player. So go ahead and hit play before you read on.
When I actually have things going on in my life - things I am not silly enough to discuss on the internet, but suffice it to say I've been knocked down a bit lately and am learning to stand once again- I seem to forget to share them, here, in what is supposed to be my oasis of thought, a basin of my own being in which i may lay down my burdens temporarily and maybe wallow in them a little.
It seems awkward to play catch up on such a monumental year of my life. But.
I graduated, I did some things I maybe shouldn't have done, I had the best and worst summer of my whole entire life, and there would have been no better send- off to college.
There's just no way to describe all the things I've learned so far this year. I may not be any more confident, or much smarter, but now more than ever I'm secure in what I believe. And I guess it takes trials against those things that make a person themselves, to really cement them.
So, The moral of the story is: I will try to be a better blogger, as I face newer and more trying... er, trials... in the months, days, years to come.
Kisses.

No comments: