12.30.2008

godspeed, tivo- loving hermits!

so yesterday i was sitting in my room eating gobstoppers by the handful- it's a sad life i lead some days- and today the left side of my jaw feels very tender. APPARENTLY it is bad for your jaws to munch on hard candy like beavers munch on wood.
at any rate: THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON.
see it, see it, then see it AGAIN! wonderful movie. it changed my life. and i cried, I, patron saint of scoffing at movie- criers, cried.
in other news, my cave- dwelling behavior has reached a new low: i have accumulated SIXTY HOURS of house on my dvr and have been watching quite literally nothing else for days now. i feel like a hermit, only i don't think hermits have dvr, but if they do, well good for them.
i have little else to say, having just woken up (yes, at 1:30 in the afternoon; i am on christmas vacation thank you very much) so i think i'll get out of bed now and maybe have some cereal. or sit here and watch house some more. who knows. the mysteries of life.
my teeth hurt.
don't take candy from strangers.

No comments: