8.05.2008

i just love that new blog smell.

This blog needs to be... important. I've spent my formative years blogging about unrequited teen romance and familial complaints. Don't get me wrong, that's all sure to continue- after all, I'm still seventeen. Point is, I think a departure from the whole whiny teen thing is LONG overdue.
So, now all I've gotta do is pick some of my interests that are important enough to write about. Across this page will be splashed some of the thoughts flitting through this head of mine.
Maybe I'll post art here. It's a hobby and somehow the career path I've chosen, maybe I should get something of mine out into the world and see if it's got a leg to stand on. Maybe I'll review books, or just use this as practice to stop using run- on sentences. Maybe through this blog, I will discover myself, unlock some potential, and all that jazz.
Then again, maybe I'll just rant. Let's see where this takes us, shall we?

No comments: